>I’m getting blogged out.
I started scheduling a blog tour back in June for my posts in August and September for Assassin’s Heart. I thought, hey, I can write 10-12 posts. Well, as of yesterday, I’ve got 22 blogs or interviews scheduled between now and mid-September. How did this happen you ask? I haven’t a clue. The nice thing is, I only have FIVE blogs left to write. Now if you visit this blog often enough, you know I can ramble. So to say I’ve written at least 12 actual blogs and done three interviews, that’s a hell of a lot of writing. And I’m still plugging away at my book. I’m beyond panicked at this time, but then exhaustion as a way of making you numb to things.
So as a way of sorta getting out of writing an in depth, provocative blog today, I decided to be grateful for my friend Renee Vincent over at Past the Print blog for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award, which requires me to do certain things as outlined below. Although I have warned her that I shall smite her royally the next time I see her. God, I am sooooo looking forward to October.
The Versatile Blogger
Here’s how this award works:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
Done – Although the kind of thanks Renee is gonna get might be reminiscent of a scene from the Godfather. *grin*
Share 7 Things About Yourself
- I love hot fudge sundaes from Friendly’s Ice Cream, but no cherry on the top. I really despise those maraschino cherries. YUCK!
- I am hoping to go to Italy in two years. However, in order to afford this trip, I must ask you to please buy my books! I really have no shame. LOL
- I have a deadline in September and not quite a 100 pages written. As I said above I am beyond panicked. I am simply numb.
- I love the color green. I’m not sure why, but it’s the color of money, fresh grass, cucumbers, lettuce, and the leaves on a large, shady oak. I guess those are goo reasons to like the color green.
- I can drive my car with my knees while traveling 70mph on I-95 in rush hour traffic. Don’t ask me why I’ve done this, I don’t remember why, I just remember doing it.
- Speaking of cars, I like to hit a curve in the highway hard with my brakes, then accelerate out of it fast, just like show you in all those stunt shows on TV, where they say, “I’m a professional, don’t try this at home.” I’m a professional writer, so I need to test out these sort of things.
- I’m glad I believe in past lives, because I’m going to enjoy my next one. I’m going to make sure I’m rich and don’t have to lift a finger unless I want too. Oh wait! That’s the heroine of my next book, I will STILL have to work in the next life. *sigh*
As for the last two requirements of this award…
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order…)
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I shall forget to do both 3 and 4 so as to live a long and healthy life. Actually, the truth is, I don’t know that many people!!!