>Nancy Henderson (I’ve since put a hex on her! *evil grin*) tagged for a game of happy things. I’m suppose to list six things that make me happy. The odd thing is, I’m not sure what the statement “make me happy” really means. I know I get pleasure from things, but generally, I make myself happy. IOWs, I’m personally responsible for my own happiness. *grin* Didn’t know someone could get analytical with something so simple as a game of Blog Tag, did you! LOL
Sooooo….I think I’ll list things that give me pleasure. And the top six finalists are…..
1. The scale shows a drastic drop in numbers when I step on it.
2. Putting the finishing touches on a new book
3. Knowing I’ve made someone else’s life a little brighter
4. Hearing a reader enjoyed one of my stories.
5. Camping at Douthat State Park. It’s peaceful.
6. Hugs from my family. It shows I’m loved.
Now I’m supposed to tag someone else, but I’m not sure how to do via Blogger, so I’m going to spare others, unless I can send them Nancy’s way Bwwwwaaahahahahaha